.

Friday, October 25, 2013

Technical Difficulties


Hi Darlings!


Happy Friday! and thank goodness for iPhone apps!! I am currently blogging from my phone because after upgrading the system on my Mac I am having SERIOUS issues! I have an appointment with the Genius Bar on Monday so they can figure out why my system is acting a damn fool.

Unfortunately this means that I am unable to edit my video footage and or work on any of my Adobe programs which is EVERYTHING I use on a daily. 

So.... The video for today's giveaway (and it's a good one) won't happen today but should be good for Monday/Tuesday. Most importantly for those who are taking my Blazer Course, Mondays lesson will most likely not post until Tuesday since I will be in a mad rush on Monday to get it all back up and running.

Thanks for your patience and I will see you all Monday...fingers crossed.

xoxo
Mimi G

7 comments:

  1. Hope you're up and running soon! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone can help, the Geniuses can! New OS X is nice but takes an awfully long time to load, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, we'll be right here waiting (hands on hips...feet tapping). ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, on another note, since there are very little comments on this page, I will take the opportunity to ask a question (a rather embarrassing one at that). I bought this shirt, which I LOOOOOVE!!!, but it's a bit small....okay, it's simply too little, but I really love the intricate design on the front and don't want to return it. Is there a way to make the shirt a bit bigger? I know you can't make material where there is none, but is there a way to maybe cut the sides and maybe add some more material, maybe lace or leather...anything to add to the size of the shirt. I even thought about changing the sleeves. Any ideas would be great. Please advice. Thanks so much for sharing your gifts with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There may be a few things you could do but I would need to see it. Email me some pics, front, back and sides etc. Mimigstyle@me.com

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.