.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

OOTD: Sweater + Boots w/ Chloe & Isabel

Hi Guys! I am keeping it short and sweet today because my list of to-do's is insane right now and I gotta keep moving (hence the late in the morning post) I'll catch you all up later this week.









Chloe + Isabel Necklace (gifted) HERE



Get The Look

Forever 21 Sweater (similar) HERE /Forever 21 Jeans (similar) HERE / Guess Boots HERE similar HERE / Michael Kors Bag (old) similar HERE / Chloe + Isabel Necklace HERE





xoxo
mimi g.

10 comments:

  1. That sweater [wooooooo!!!!]...luv it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your sweater and necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, i'm from Portugal and i like your blog a lot , now i want to by this boots of Guess and is not on their site.What can ia do???Big kiss
    Isabel do Carmo

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit and I love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That necklace is sick. That goes on the must have list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute outfit, love the boots!!

    I got rid of most of my tall boots (except one pair) they were ruined some how (a mystery) so now I have to replace them (tan and brown) and I haven't been sure what I want to replace them with, but seeing yours gives me some ideas!!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fall brown.....the sweater and necklace is so on point!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sweater is supa cute!! I love the slimming detail on the waist. Who makes this particular sweater your wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute. Definitely thinking of a recreation, your so darn inspiring...love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.