.

Friday, September 21, 2012

OOTD: Casual Friday Wrap Up

Happy Friday! I am so excited to have time to myself this weekend kid free that I don't know where to start or what to do, lol! So as a start to my relaxed weekend I am rocking a very casual outfit today and since I didn't feel like doing my hair I wrapped it up.

I hope you guys have a great weekend!! 





Express Relaxed Boyfriend Jean (old) awesome ones HERE and HERE / Target Tank (similar) HERE / Steve Madden Wedges HERE / Forever 21 Scarf / H&M Necklace

xoxo
mimi g.

9 comments:

  1. Adorable Mimi, you rock everything you wear! My Serger was delivered today, so I am going to be in hog heaven. You have a great kid free weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a tutorial on how you tied the scarf as a headwrap? I have tried to do this numerous times and could never get it to stay on my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, So excited for your kid free weekend, just enough time to start to miss them! Love the casual look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the turban! I use to wear one long ago. Please tell me what ootd stands for???

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing!

    http://trinibkbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fashion had always been a passion of mine but I lost that passion somewhere along the way. Earlier this year, my sister told me to, "check out Mimi G's blog"! Mimi, I have to say that you have inspired me! I have regained a passion for fashion! I even went out and bought a sewing machine; you've motivated me so much that I want to sew! Keep up the great work, you are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Mimi. I hope you hav a nice kid free STAYCATION!!! Maybe you'll get some much needed rest! Have a good weekend, mami.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that scarf!!! I'm transitioning to natural hair. So, I've been trying to experiment with things that'll hide the not so good hair days. I need to invest in a few of these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.