.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Forever 21 Butterfly Garden Top + Forever 21 Woven Shorts

Morning!!

I am feeling very comfy and cool today, I wanted to dress up but the day is hot and busy and I wanted to be comfy. I am gearing up for the weekend even though it is only Wednesday, LOL but I am ready to relax, sew and share with you guys. 

Last night after dropping off fabric/trims etc to the seamstress I hired to fulfill the skirt orders the hubby and I went and had dinner at our favorite little joint in Hollywood, Delancy's I promise you they have the best damn meatballs I have ever eaten! I was going to take a pic of them but when the plate hit the table I scarfed them down, LOL (pic of entree below)

Get The Look

Forever 21 Butterfly Garden Top $29 HERE  / Forever 21 Woven Shorts $15.80 HERE / Steve Madden Shoes $49.99 ON SALE HERE 
Accessories:  Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch HERE / Forever 21 Filigree Bib Necklace HERE



 I LOVE my Necklace!!!


Dinner ;-)



xoxo
mimi g.

12 comments:

  1. The necklace looks great with that type. Casual and cool look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Afternoon Mimi, if you son't mind me asking...What type of camera/tripod do you use? Phenomenal pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Afternoon Mimi, What type of camera/tripod do you use? Phenomenal pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need that top! As usual you look fabulous. Have a great mid-week!! God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful top and necklace.
    What do you use your seamstress for? ( I imagined an amazing sewer and tailor like you, would have no use for a seamstress, lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The seamstress I hired to fulfill the skirt orders ;-) Im not sewing all those skirts myself, LOL

      Delete
  6. You have nailed it again...Great look Mimi!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! I LOVE that you don't spend a fortune to look FAB! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have some shoes similar to those by Nine West. I love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been catching up on your blog posts--& I love the little ring with the 2 hearts where did you you find that? it is soo cute!! thanks in advance. love the blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.